We planned a bon fire for Saturday night, and I woke up early on Saturday morning to prep some snacks. I made go-to kale chip recipe and I was feeling adventurous, so I also came up with an easy roasted beet chip recipe!
I was really excited to serve them to my non-vegetable loving friends, and they were a hit!
Roasted Beet Chips
- 4 Small Beets
- 2 tablespoons of Avocado Oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Herbs de Provence, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Throughly wash and scrub your beets, then thinly slice them using a mandolin.
- Add your beets, avocado oil and seasonings to a mixing bowl, then toss well to combine.
- Lay the sliced beets flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until crispy.