Organic chicken thighs + mashed garlic butternut squash = the perfect meal!
Organic Chicken Thighs
- 4 medium Organic Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons of Capers
- 2 tablespoons of Greek Seasoning
- Sprinkle of Garlic Powder
Combine all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Cook for 6 hours on low heat.
Mashed Garlic Butternut Squash
- 1 large Butternut Squash, cooked and cubed
- 1 heaping tablespoon Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Organic Chicken Stock
- In a large pan, add ghee and garlic over medium high heat.
- Add butternut squash to the melted ghee. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until squash starts to lightly brown.
- Add Organic Chicken Stock. Let it come to a boil.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes — some of the chicken stock will boil off.
- Mash mixture, serve and enjoy!