After baking last week for our work Thanksgiving celebration, I had lots of “Fall” ingredients leftover in my kitchen. I didn’t want to bake anymore treats, so I decided to get creative and came up with this recipe for Fall Harvest Chicken Salad!
- 1 can of White Chunk Chicken (I got mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 6 tablespoons of Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- Handful of Dried Cranberries
- 3 tablespoons mayo (I LOVE Sir Kensington’s)
- 3 tablespoons of diced pear
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine throughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve & enjoy!
Seriously, so simple but SO delicious! I had my Fall Harvest Chicken Salad in cucumber boats today for lunch.
Do you have any creative recipes you’ve come up with to use up leftovers? Let us know in the comments!